Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Bahama Mama


Got back last night from Grand Bahama Island, where I was shooting the wedding of Scott Erickson and Kate Walsh. I've traveled a lot but I'm somewhat embarrassed to say that I'd never been to the Bahamas before. Considering it's all of a 25 minute flight from Miami perhaps I should go back more often.

The wedding was beautiful. Despite heavy downpours earlier in the weekend, when the time came for the ceremony on Sunday everything cleared up completely. As usual, I was sweating like a madman. This is a peculiar fact: hot weather stalks me at weddings. My luck, the day I shoot my first South Pole wedding, global warming will have left us all sweating in our parkas.

Anyway, Scott had mentioned that several grandparents couldn't make it down to the islands for the big day. Thought I'd post some quick pics for them.

Matt

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home