Wednesday, February 14, 2007

Snow Day!

Okay, I've been a terrible blogger the last two weeks, but I've had good reason. We've all been sick for a while and I finally feel 100%. And with today's dusting of snow (or, if you listen to any of the local news, the Ice Storm of the Century!!) I figured it was finally time to get back in the saddle. I have two great weddings I still haven't posted a single picture from--Erica Mudd and Michael Hodge and Wendy Colfer and John Price Van Cleve--and hopefully I will take care of that this evening.

But first, a couple of photos closer to home, taken a mere 100 feet from Matt Mendelsohn Photography World headquarters about an hour ago. The first is my adorable neighbor Liam Crowley and his cat, Sparkle. I find myself taking photos of Liam all the time since he's so darned cute. The second photo is my own little munchkin, Alexandra, with Cooper the Wonder Dog. If I had to pick who liked the snow more, Cooper or Alexandra, it would definitely be a tossup.

Anyway, again, sorry for the lack of posts. I'll pick up the pace--promise!

Matt

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Those photos are too cute for words! I love Alexandra's pink hat!

5:47 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Missed ya!

9:43 PM  
Blogger LaCour said...

No snow for us this year! I'm actually a bit jealous!
looks fun!

10:51 AM  
Blogger Paul Gero said...

great frame Matt!!

Glad you're feeling better...

pg

12:09 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home